Detailed and ceramic coated.

I thought it was similar to that clear coat stuff you mentioned, guess not ha

You keep waxing on, waxing off

The ceramic coating is like a glaze that gets polished on and needs maintained.

The film is like a clear armour coat that just wipes clean and protects from chips too.

The whole vehicle would cost thousands in the film

...and very nice it looks too!! I'm trying to get the "budgetary approval" to do similar but Jo says no!! :)
2 lessons to learn

1. Don't tell her if you are brave enough :(:(. :uh run:
2. OR Call it an investment in the latest Gnu technology Ceramic paint protection :laugh::laugh: to go with yer new flag :smile bounce:

2 lessons to learn

1. Don't tell her if you are brave enough :(:(. :uh run:
2. OR Call it an investment in the latest Gnu technology Ceramic paint protection :laugh::laugh: to go with yer new flag :smile bounce:
Mick - Friday is my day off and I can read over shoulders!! He's retired with all the time in the world on his hands - he can do it his bloody self!! However, I really do like the finish on yours and it would go great with my flag!! So, Gnu gnows what will happen!! Jo x :)

Mick - Friday is my day off and I can read over shoulders!! He's retired with all the time in the world on his hands - he can do it his bloody self!! However, I really do like the finish on yours and it would go great with my flag!! So, Gnu gnows what will happen!! Jo x :)

:slow rofl:Dave lesson N03 tell me the lovely Jo is reading the thread

...and very nice it looks too!! I'm trying to get the "budgetary approval" to do similar but Jo says no!! :)

It's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission ;)

Awesome intercept Jo.
Rookie mistake Dave.
:think smile bounce:

I don't think I can get any idea in your post about detailed and ceramic coated. No offense just my own thought.:(

Back