Sold Delivery Miles Black Steel Wheels with Hancook Tyres T28 & T30 Leicestershire £180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragster13

Parts
VIP Member
T6 Pro
16" VW Steel Wheels, rTyre date 3322.jpegTread depth 2.jpegTread depth.jpegemoved from 2022 plate vans due to customers upgrading to alloys, will fit T5 onwards T28 and T30 variants, as new from the factory, £180 per set of 4, I have 2 sets available, save your alloys for the summer ;) collection from Syston Leicestershire
Hancook Steels 1.jpegHancook Steels 2.jpegSteel load rating.jpeg

16" Steels, removed from 2022 plate vans due to customers upgrading to alloys, will fit T5 onwards T28 and T30 variants, as new from the factory, £180 per set of 4, I have 2 sets available, save your alloys for the summer ;) collection from Syston Leicestershire

Hi Ragster,
Have you still got these? I pm'd you about getting some 17s sprayed white but these are a bargain for winter...
Happy new year!

D'oh! Just realised they won't do for a Shuttle.

Hi Ragster,
Have you still got these? I pm'd you about getting some 17s sprayed white but these are a bargain for winter...
Happy new year!

D'oh! Just realised they won't do for a Shuttle.
Hi, they'll fit T28 and T30's, which one have you got? Most of the T32's have larger brakes so 17" minimum, thanks

Hi, do you still have a set available? I’m assuming they will fit a 5.1 shuttle?

Cheers

Ben

Hi, they'll fit T28 and T30's, which one have you got? Most of the T32's have larger brakes so 17" minimum, thanks
I don't know if all shuttles are T32, but ours is, according to the logbook.
We're off to France in February and need some new tyres, I'd rather wait and put them on new wheels. If you come by any 17s please give me a shout.
Many thanks

Reactions: DMC
Hi Lee,
I got some steel 17s off Ebay. The wife is nagging me to get tyres on because the patch of grass outside our house that we park on is a quagmire (when not frozen solid) and she's getting stuck..
I remember you showing me some brightly coloured wheels - do you spray them? How much/how soon if I wanted them Candy white?
Cheers,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back