Delivery dates from orders placed in Nov

Danny1964Boy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi folks my first post. May I ask your advice.

I ordered a van through a main dealer in November before the Brexit Guarantee deadline. I ordered a 199 DSG LWB kombi. I have been forecast October delivery at best. Anyone else been allocated a delivery date as bad as this? I feel pretty disappointed to have signed an order form with expected delivery of March on it. Are there lots of us with this kind of delay or have I been really unlucky with the dealer I went with?

Not sure if this is the right forum to discuss this. I am trying to work out what to do next. Please let me know if not.

I bought one in august last year told April this year was getting emails every two weeks till Christmas have not heard any thing since then so not sure what’s happening they did say build week 14 so not sure if it’s going to turn up,

So it took so long to arrive and now I have to sell it now it’s arrived. It’s LWB twin slider hi spec

Hi folks my first post. May I ask your advice.

I ordered a van through a main dealer in November before the Brexit Guarantee deadline. I ordered a 199 DSG LWB kombi. I have been forecast October delivery at best. Anyone else been allocated a delivery date as bad as this? I feel pretty disappointed to have signed an order form with expected delivery of March on it. Are there lots of us with this kind of delay or have I been really unlucky with the dealer I went with?

Not sure if this is the right forum to discuss this. I am trying to work out what to do next. Please let me know if not.
Hi, I ordered a lwb, high roof kombi in November wpwq and was told it could be up to a year before I received it.

Back