Cumbria Auto Detailing

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello,
i have put a thread in the exteriors/detailing section with some before and after photos of my van just been done by Darren at Cumbria Auto Detailing in Carlisle.

Check out their Facebook page or www.cumbriaautodetailing.co.uk for some photos of various vehicles Darren has worked on and for details of the various services he offers.
Darren works on his own in a purpose built workshop at his home and because he is on his own, everything gets a very personal amount of care and his attention to detail is excellent. There are so many people involved in the van scene, some good and some not so good and it makes the experience of having work done on your pride and joy so much more enjoyable when the person doing it is as genuine and knowledgable as Darren. He put me at complete ease about the work needed and i was fully confident that my van would look as good as it possibly could.
The paintwork was a complete mess and he has completely transformed it with a multi stage paint correction and a ceramic coating by Feynlabs, i couldnt recommend him highly enough, have a look at the photos in my other thread

Back