Creaking Suspension.

Hi guys.

I have an annoying creaking noise from the rear of the van. Mainly when going slow over bumps which cause the van to rock side to side. I had H&R coilovers fitted about 9 months ago.

I'm thinking this is going to be the anti roll bar bushes. Has anyone had anything similar?

Am I best to fit powerflex bushes?

Is it just a matter of listing the rear and unbolting ARB and fitting or is there more too it?
Give @CRS Performance a shout

crs fitted my coilovers, However I was hoping this is something I can sort myself, funds are a little tight due to current climate.

Might just bit the bullet and buy the bushes. There only a couple of quid.

Hi, I've had my 2019 t6 lowered 50mm about a month ago, it's starting creaking really badly, sounds like an old work van.
Any advice please.
Did you manage to find a solution for this please? My situation is exactly the same as yours

mine was creaking due to the lower cup springs. ordered after market ones off THQ which seem to do the trick! the vw ones are crap and don't fit correctly and just get chewed up.

mine was creaking due to the lower cup springs. ordered after market ones off THQ which seem to do the trick! the vw ones are crap and don't fit correctly and just get chewed up.
I had new suspension shocks and springs fitted 2 weeks ago. I’m guessing this isn’t the same area as the lower cup springs? I’m a newbie

Hi @Hinks007, same van type, same year, same lowering spring size, same creak but appears to be offside front only.
Lowering springs were fitted by the main dealer who services and MOT's the van. One thing they didn't do after fitting the springs was adjust the tracking which we noticed as soon as the inside of the tyres started to wear. Hunter alignment showed it was miles out. Good luck!!!

Back