Creaking front brakes

Jayc

T6 Pro
Hi all..just wondering if any ones experienced the front brakes creaking when turning slowly and braking at same time? I have had calipers in the past causing this..is it worth a call to the van centre?
Cheers
Jay

Mines done it since new dealer says nothing is wrong it's just annoying, worse on a slope so I assume it's just a bush rubbing somewhere, roll bar maybe?

Have you lowered yours? Could well be roll bar bushes..good shout. I'll give them a spray

Mine creaks front end too, especially at low speed and turning. I've got 30mm lowering springs.

Has anyone resolved this? I can feel it when holding the steering rack arm.. not sure why it only does it when braking slightly?

I have same issue with mine !!! Only at 10mph and below when turning wheel
I took it in and was told they can't find anything loose etc, but yes they can hear the noise but can't pin point it !!!
I've since had b14's new top mounts and H&R arbs
And it's still there,
It's so bloody annoying

Just seeing of theres any connection..was thinking calipers as I've seen this on other vehicles but I dont understand the lowered suspension connection? Only when braking and turning when lowered? Would automaticaly think anti roll links or steering rack due to the non standard angle when lowered. Need to disconnect 1 link rod and test.

Mine was creaking way before I lowered it, but has got worse since lowering or it's just wearing more with the miles 7k now
It's so annoying!!!!!!

T32, 204 DSG. Creaks when turning at low speed on a differenet camber and not necessarily when breaking either.

Does anyone get knocking with the creaking? I’m getting knocking and creaking that developed after 1200 Miles of b14’s, put standard suspension back on and almost went away, no knocking but still creaking. Put b14’s back on and got knocking back. Thinking of replacing top mounts even though the van has only done 2400

must be a common problem as mine creaks when trying to get off our drive slow moving on full lock lowered 50mm on Devonports at the moment

Back