Cost Of Full Wrapping Of A T6

I’m all for giving stuff ago, but unlike plastering (£8ish a bag) mistakes would get costly with the vinyl being being from £25 - £40 a meter. I would pop to a local wrap or sign shop and see if they would give/sell you some off cuts to have a practice with rather than diving head first in. If you do go ahead I would consider getting the name brands (Avery,3M,Arlon, Oracal) as they are easier to work with and will stand the test of time, no name brands are likely not to be cast material and not perform as they should and can also damage the paint/clear coat. I ve seen the results and it’s not pretty. I won’t take the ‘how hard can it be to wrap a van’ personally but it’s harder than it looks and definitely post heat all recesses! Happy wrapping
Having binnedvtge wrap idea, I am opting for a clear ceramic coating. That will preserve the colour(cherry red) and make any dirt just hose pipe off. The same coating used on the bonnett in the event of any gravel chips striking the bonnett, apply a heat gun lightly and the ceramic coat 'self corrects'.

Reactions: CAB
Back