Cornwall half term

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi Guys,

I know everything is a movable feast at the moment but assuming we can we will head down to Cornwall for 3/4 days over the half term and wondered if anyone could recommend any park ups, dog friendly pubs, campsites, etc for us to look at. Prefer free park-ups to campsites but am flexible.

Also, if anyone is down that way and fancies meeting up for a socially distanced coffee (there’s 3 of us, other half, daughter and me) then happy to.

Cheers

CZ.

We stayed at East crinnings camp site back in August whilst exploring, Just north of at austel.
Stumbled across this place there was free pitch ups available if you bought a drink/ meal.

Just up the rd is par sands and was the ideal beach for our family at the time.

I reckon there’s a chance of the Oct hols being a bust, some sort of more severe lockdown is looking more and more likely :confused:

We stayed at East crinnings camp site back in August whilst exploring, Just north of at austel.
Stumbled across this place there was free pitch ups available if you bought a drink/ meal.

Just up the rd is par sands and was the ideal beach for our family at the time.
Cheers, going to start planning this evening. We are going to start the journey down late Friday afternoon (from orpington) and stop half way for the night at a pub or similar and continue on early Saturday morning... and start our journey back on the Tuesday I figure...

Back