Cooled seats

Crazymind

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anybody attempted to install/upgrade to cooled seats?
Driving in hot weather is something I really miss from my old car…

This is on my radar for my new van, i have a few ideas that are mid flow and a couple bits on order but not getting my new van for a few weeks yet and a busy summer so probably end up being a winter project

I jest - I lived in Glasgow for 4 or 5 years back at the turn of the millennium. I spent the first 18 months in hotels and the remainder in an apartment in the old GPO building on George Square. Glasgow had (has?) a reputation that it doesn't deserve, but I absolutely loved my time there. Of course, there was the occasional a***hole to deal with, but that's true of anywhere.

I jest - I lived in Glasgow for 4 or 5 years back at the turn of the millennium. I spent the first 18 months in hotels and the remainder in an apartment in the old GPO building on George Square. Glasgow had (has?) a reputation that it doesn't deserve, but I absolutely loved my time there. Of course, there was the occasional a***hole to deal with, but that's true of anywhere.
That GPO building has some shockingly expensive flats in it. Fantastic central location though.

Reactions: Bav
That GPO building has some shockingly expensive flats in it. Fantastic central location though.
My employer was footing the bill - think it was much cheaper for them than the hotel option! Agree the location is fab.

Back