Converting Kombi For Bed

Has anyone got a link to the Forty Winks bed please? Thinking of changing my T5.1 Caravelle for a T6 and looking at Kombi option

Thanks in Advance

I have a Vanking Kombi bed and its fantastic, whats more they were great to deal with, a small indie company. I have no connection other than being a happy paying customer.

I have a Vanking Kombi bed and its fantastic, whats more they were great to deal with, a small indie company. I have no connection other than being a happy paying customer.

And mine is being delivered on Monday the 11th March. Murray who owns the Company, couldn't have been any more helpful to me over the phone. So if anyone is looking for a folding bed, have a look here.. vanking I am buying the L shaped bed, as i am leaving out the single seat in the back, so when the bed is folded down, I have space to get in and out of the side door. I have also fitted a swivel plate to the passenger seat. So the extra space where the single seat was, is great. I also plan to fit a swivel table to the B pillar, to utilise this space even more.

Back