Conversion Works

WolverineMac

Accountant
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi

Looking to have quite a bit of conversion work done and have narrowed it down to 3 converters
  • Exploria
  • New Wave Customs
  • VW-T (no seen them mentioned anywhere of the website)

Any one have any experience with the above, in particular VW-T whom are the nearest to me.

Also as a side note looking at either a Reimo V Tec roof or Skyline roof. Reimo I can see are used by a lot of converters, as there a reason why they don't use Skyline?

Exploria and new wave are a long way from you especially as Uberbus and a few others are nearer like VW-T. It's a big choice only you can make but if you look through the forum you can see the work done by them

Hi

Looking to have quite a bit of conversion work done and have narrowed it down to 3 converters
  • Exploria
  • New Wave Customs

Any one have any experience with the above, in particular VW-T whom are the nearest to me.

Also as a side note looking at either a Reimo V Tec roof or Skyline roof. Reimo I can see are used by a lot of converters, as there a reason why they don't use Skyline?
Well, Uberbus being in Poole, means it’s quite a hike for you. But, there are a few converters around here. I visited Uberbus twice, looked round their unit and emailed them 3 times. They never replied to my calls, visits or emails. So I can’t comment upon their work.

I dropped mine down at Wessex Vans (Poole), this morning for some conversion works. They could not have been more friendly or informative. Lots of emails, calls, ideas etc. If their work is up to the standard of their customer relations, then I’m going to be delighted. My opinion of course. Hope this helps.

Hi

... Also as a side note looking at either a Reimo V Tec roof or Skyline roof. Reimo I can see are used by a lot of converters, as there a reason why they don't use Skyline?

Reimo along with SCA are the established brands that have been around for years with good reputations and quality however there are now some very worthy alternatives depending on your requirements and budget, Skyline are increasing in popularity with coloured canvas and quality, Hilo offer a lot of interior space but a low travelling height with others having their positives too. Advice would be to speak to your converter and have a look at the roofs fitted.

Hi

• Exploria
  • New Wave Customs

Hi, considering VW-T or maybe Exploria for a conversion. Who did you use in the end and were you happy?

Thanks
Cz.

Back