Connector under Drivers seat

VinylArchie

T6 Pro
fitting sports raft swivels today. Passenger side took 15 minutes but when I came to do drivers side I found this wiring to the seat. Didn’t expect to find anything as I don’t have heated seats. Can anybody tell me what it is and do you think it’s safe to preserve it reading it through the axle of the swivel and into the chair?F023AADB-48B9-4040-ABA0-85FAA57EAB38.jpeg

fitting sports raft swivels today. Passenger side took 15 minutes but when I came to do drivers side I found this wiring to the seat. Didn’t expect to find anything as I don’t have heated seats. Can anybody tell me what it is and do you think it’s safe to preserve it reading it through the axle of the swivel and into the chair?View attachment 97981
That’s the connection I have for my heated seats.

Can’t remember.. just looks like the one I’ve plugged back in after removing the seats.. I’ll have a look now I’m in the van :think smile bounce:

I’ve got two so your prob right. The heated one isn’t any bigger though.

I noticed this hanging loose under my drivers seat. It’s one part of the van I haven’t messed with although the converters and auto electrician has though so maybe they didn’t plug it back in. I don’t get any warnings or errors when driving though and I don’t know if the seat belt warning actually works as I always wear a belt anyway!

Surely, disabling the warning is not as simple as removing that connector?

Surely, disabling the warning is not as simple as removing that connector?
Will feed back on this when I take the van for a spin. Last day of isolation after a positive test today. At the moment I’m more concerned about the possibility of play in the swivels!

You may notice some flex when leaning back but there shouldn't be any play in the Sportscraft swivels.

You may notice some flex when leaning back but there shouldn't be any play in the Sportscraft swivels.
There seems to be a bit of play particularly in the passenger one. Will have a test drive tomorrow and see if I can distinguish flex from play. Maybe I’m just being picky.

Just picked the van up on Friday and having a good look round. Seems all ok just noticed a connector under the drivers seat which is loose.

Any ideas what it’s for and should it be plugged in

DF670002-CA2C-47C3-BE4A-B1D15739B76E.jpeg

Back