Sold Composition Media Headunit. £100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have just upgraded the head unit in my van (T6) so am selling the factory VW unit.
The unit is in as new condition and works perfectly, but without new packaging!

Looking for around £100? ONO.

COLLECTION FROM BERKSHIRE PREFERRED, however, If you’d like it posted, I can get a quote and add it to the cost or buyer organises postage.

Model no; L56VW2
Part no; 1K8 035 150 L

Features:
SD card slot and auxiliary audio jack in on the front. CD player, DAB radio and Bluetooth connectivity.
Note this unit does not have built in sat nav or apple car play.
No instruction booklet included but available online

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

Hi Nik. We have an Eos with possibly the worst radio Vw, nay any car manufacturer has ever produced. I'm looking for something simple but with bluetooth that can answer calls, stream music and have a working radio that you can actually use without nearly crashing every time you need to tune into Mr Vine's passive-aggressive hour with Daily Mail readers.....

Whereabouts in Berkshire are you? I am out and about in the south most weeks so could pick it up as I live near Aylesbury which may not be too far from you.

Last edited:
Hi, hope all is well.

I’m in Ascot. (Well a little village just outside) but if I say that it won’t mean anything!
The unit can defo do everything you want, Bluetooth phone, stream music etc

I am advertising it on our local Facebook page too, someone asked me if the head unit is coded??? I’m not technical and honestly dont know if the unit is coded to my van or not - do you know??

OK. I have never worked with a composition colour before but I can take off the component protection from discover media units as I have been using OBD11 and mib2 toolbox. Shouldn't be any harder to do that one although I'm sure someone on here knows the score. I will give it a punt. It looks like I will be travelling south next week so could call by one day if you are around? Any day preferred?

Last edited:
OK. I have never worked with a composition colour before but I can take the off the component protection from discover media units as I have been using OBD11 and mib2 toolbox. Shouldn't be any harder to do that one although I'm sure someone on here knows the score. I will give it a punt. It looks like I will be travelling south next week so could call by one day if you are around? Any day preferred?
Will DM you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back