Newbie Advice - Replacement Media Unit

Gabelbe

Hi everyone
Thanks for the add
I’m looking for some advice please... we have just bought our first VWT6 - 2018 Trendline model and we want to replace the original media unit with an all singing and dancing one.... can anybody advise me if there’s any out there that will fit and that does - Existing Parking Sensors, CD/DVD, Sat Nav, Bluetooth Phone, DAB Radio, Input for Reversing Camera, has USB/Aux/SD Slot....?
A big ask I know - I have all these (exc. USB/Aux/SD inputs) in my Kia Sorrento so would really like them all if possible..,,
Thanks in advance someone can help me as I don’t have a clue

Hi there buddy, a good friend has an alpine (halo) in his Van which is is very happy with. Only moan he had was having to double lock the van on the key to turn it off but I guess that may of been an installation oversite . very tidy unit though. You can also look at the ILX-702. Don't think either option is cheap though

@Absolut5 is your man. There are units from Alpine, Pioneer and Kenwood that will tick all your boxes.

We can do all the features you require plus a lot more, drop us a pm

+1 for @Absolut5

I Have the Kenwood 9180 dabs which has all the features you mention... very slick system and user interface...

I am in exactly the same situation as Gabelbe but although I have seen great recommendations for @Asolut5, is there any recommendations for advice/installations further north (North Lincolnshire)?

I am in exactly the same situation as Gabelbe but although I have seen great recommendations for @Asolut5, is there any recommendations for advice/installations further north (North Lincolnshire)?

We can supply it all as a plug and play solution, and many are able to install with basic tools,

Try Skipton Audio.

Back