Comfort dash upgrade.

gmaster

T6 Pro
Hi All,

I was lucky enough to get the comfort dash on my Kombi as requested. The question is....Has anyone upgraded the light coloured lower dash to the darker caravelle version?

I'm about to order the parts which also means my light coloured comfort dash components will be for sale soon (and my door cards), but I'd love to know if anyone else has done this yet?

He has in one of the dash threads have a look through them it was recent, he may be able to help you out with some part numbers
I seem to remember the B pillars are not available though

How much for a velle centre console unit?
Does it need any extras such as the cooling pipe kit, Twin USB Kit etc?

Standard Beige (or was it moonrock grey LOL) colour.

Links to part numbers and shops as well please. I know I'm not asking much, but I am fed up with lack of cockpit storage in the front of my Highline.

I asked the same question m8 to Pauly here is his reply hope this helps

Afraid i cant save you much over main stealer prices.
The centre console is £340 for the main four parts and fixings
This is the complete assembly in moonrock grey with either gloss black or matt finish top trim piece (gloss black in stock) thats all that is required to install it then its if you want another cig socket as original is very difficult to remove without damaging, there is also the option of the additional usb socket in the top tray but if you want to go down the VW route of having two USBs that work with app connect then its a bit over £200 for the splitter and additional sockets/cables etc so not exactly good value for money, some people seem to have gone for an aftermarket usb socket and just powered it for charging only or you may be able to relocate your original dash one in there, if you want to chill the bottle holder then a couple additional parts are required circa £25 but they connect up inside the dash so you would need to remove the upper tray above glovebox to connect them

Thanks for that Andy.
Got to look after fellow blackberry owners ;) or any other colour t6 owners :rofl: I 'm the same as you the dash looks drab and lets the van down so will be adding the centre part eventually.
Pauly did give me prices for the other dash parts if you need this info let us know m8

Good to have a list of parts to aim for. Ping them over please Andy.
There you go m8 will save Pauly having to write all this out again :thumbsup:

Assuming you are meaning the top dash parts it consists of both outside air vents, the instrument cluster surround, stereo surround incorporating the two air vents and the top glovebox complete
Price for the above is around £560 for gloss black, I think the coloured versions are the same price but will need to double check as never bought other colours

Hi All.
I have a converted T6 panel van and will fit a Golf MK7 GTi steering wheel. The wheel looks nice, but seems out of place on a standard dashboard.
Is there anyway I can get the dash board changed / coloured to pimp it up a bit.
I've stick on dash kits, (but not too sure about them), has anybody used these.

Regards

search function, or take a look in the interiors sections. Lots going on with dashboard mods.

seen a cover on ebay VW TRANSPORTER T6 Dash Centre Stowage Compartment RHD 7E6857922D81U NEW GENUINE does this fit the existing hole/storage in the dash

seen a cover on ebay VW TRANSPORTER T6 Dash Centre Stowage Compartment RHD 7E6857922D81U NEW GENUINE does this fit the existing hole/storage in the dash
It will only fit a comfort dash. Not a standard dash.

Back