Sold Comfort Dash - Centre Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

T5.1 auto

I have for sale my centre console from my comfort dash that was in my Kombi, the reason it is for sale is I decided to change all the lower parts from moon rock to titan black.

In good condition, lower part of main frame may have some light scuff marks

There are 4 items included for sale:-

1) The Main Frame of Centre Console
2) Gear stick Surround and top storage compartment (not sure if there is a difference between manual/dsg)
3) Cup holder drawer
4) Lower Bottle holder drawer

Items not included but will be required are, fixing screws, rubber mat for top storage compartment and 12 volt accessory socket.

£250.00 including VAT (Payment by debit card, through my business on collection from Northamptonshire)

Any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Hi

Yes from A T6, but a manual, I think the top gear stick surround is the same for both but I will find out, and let you know

Yes will fit manual or DSG, the trim shape is identical

If you fit with a double passenger seat the middle seat becomes virtually unusable as there is no legroom, would work with a car seat but not an adult

Reactions: DPS
@T5.1 auto , i'm quite interested pending a response from Paul regarding the missing bits.
How long does it take to fit? Where in northants are you? I'm just down the road in Brackley and would be keen to come and take a look!

Yes can supply anything required, you need the 20 screws to fix it all together i have these in stock and i also have the cooling pipes and bits if you want to hook up the bottle cooler for chilled drinks
I think if you can get the cig socket out in one piece you can reuse it

@ZipcodeUK , Im about 20 minutes from you I can pm my address for you to take a look, do you have carpet or rubber mat in cab? @Pauly can probably explain better than I can, somewhere I have read if you have a rubber mat on cab floor this leaves a small gap at bottom.

You are more then welcome to take a look at it, it was removed from a nearly new van with 3200 miles on it.

@T5.1 auto , i'm quite interested pending a response from Paul regarding the missing bits.
How long does it take to fit? Where in northants are you? I'm just down the road in Brackley and would be keen to come and take a look!
How you possibly gonna fit that Nic, when you can't even lift your arm? Be well worth putting in all the aircon pipework as well if you are going to do it.

How you possibly gonna fit that Nic, when you can't even lift your arm? Be well worth putting in all the aircon pipework as well if you are going to do it.

Where there is a will, there's a way lol. YeH I'd definitely go for the coolant pipes and what not so it's fully operational

@ZipcodeUK , Im about 20 minutes from you I can pm my address for you to take a look, do you have carpet or rubber mat in cab? @Pauly can probably explain better than I can, somewhere I have read if you have a rubber mat on cab floor this leaves a small gap at bottom.

You are more then welcome to take a look at it, it was removed from a nearly new van with 3200 miles on it.

Morning, I have a rubber floor, in summer I also have a carpet that fits on top so that may sort it. Otherwise I'd just need to see how big a whole it leaves.
Pm me your mobile number and address please and I'll get in touch.

The gap in the floor is reasonably small, it leaves a little piece on the passenger near the back missing
Nic if you have a look through the dashboard modification thread you will see some pictures of it. I think @carlg and @BiTurbo have posted some

Morning, I have a rubber floor, in summer I also have a carpet that fits on top so that may sort it. Otherwise I'd just need to see how big a whole it leaves.
Pm me your mobile number and address please and I'll get in touch.
I think you might be ok with the rubber floor ,its only factory fit cab carpet that is short ,I just cut a piece of from under the centre console ,and glued it in place .
There is a plastic cover over the cables at the bottom ,this has to be trimmed down ,so the bottle compartment fits in .

Darren, nice meeting you today pal. That van of yours is lovely mate. Makes me want to splash out on about 2k of bits!

@Pauly, can you send me / inbox me the price for the screws, and pipeworks for cooling the glovebox and the bottle holder please. Also the little rubber Matt that fits the top compartment. Not sure if there is anything else I'll need?

Not sure about the rubber mat as never bought one but the other bits are in stock ready to go, will look up some prices and PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back