Coloured trim bits

MrTesco

T6 Pro
2017-02-27 19.24.40.png Can anyone tell me the name of these trim covers I've badly highlighted and where to buy from? I'm guessing the mirror ones are just going to be painted but how about the grill bits?

Sorry for the simpleton questions
Charlie

Customvans do them, I think?.. also few on ebay in various colours..

If you have a trendline or highline the you already have the strips but they are just black plastic, most on sale are either these original strips painted/vinyl wrapped or coloured trims stuck over the top

Nothing to stop you pulling yours off and painting/wrapping them

I have been looking for a red lower grill trim, Customvanz are a ridiculous price and want your old one too. Have been considering either painting the existing/wrapping with vinyl (never done it before)/plastidip.

Cool, I could do with a rear bumper protector too, but undecided about the colour. Pity they don't do a red strip for the upper grill trim too.

Had the VW one on the T5 but went to look shabby after a while so thought id try this one for a change

Yeah but why not plastidip them - it's cheap to try and wasy to peel off if you don't like it?

If it's easy to peel off then surely it can't be that durable???

Honestly... I've never tried it myself, but seeing it used then it seems to be durable for normal use, but peels of if needed.
Most probably will try it when my van finally arrives - I need to test what matches with Mojave Beige

Spot on @Kev , how did I miss that, I checked Vanstyle the other evening and didn't see that, 'tis exactly what I want, thanks.

Reactions: Kev
Back