Coloured trim bits

I have been looking for a red lower grill trim, Customvanz are a ridiculous price and want your old one too. Have been considering either painting the existing/wrapping with vinyl (never done it before)/plastidip.

I agree about the price, will look for some vinyl I think

If you have a trendline or highline the you already have the strips but they are just black plastic, most on sale are either these original strips painted/vinyl wrapped or coloured trims stuck over the top

Nothing to stop you pulling yours off and painting/wrapping them

I have a Shuttle SE so not sure if mine pull off, will go have a look when the rain gives uo

Think you will have the removable type, just look around the edge of the strip it should be pretty obvious

Does anyone know best place to get new black plastic trims from? When I pulled mine off one of the ciplsmgot stuck and snapped, could always stick back on and tape until set, but thinking of getting a new trim..

Does anyone know best place to get new black plastic trims from? When I pulled mine off one of the ciplsmgot stuck and snapped, could always stick back on and tape until set, but thinking of getting a new trim..
@Pauly may be able to get one through the shop, or go to the parts desk of your VWCV centre.

Reactions: Kev
Only ever the caravelle chrome ones in the shop, several people have upgraded to chrome so someone may have their old plastic ones kicking around that they dont want anymore ??

Reactions: Kev
Back