Cobra lowering springs any good for t6 ?

Yes, that's what is so annoying mate, I break my neck to get it in for 9.30 on Tuesday and pick it up on Wednesday at 6. His excuse was amount of work he had in, I explained that mine had been booked in a fornight before I dropped it off.
I let him know that a simple courtesy call to say they couldn't finish it would have done and saved on a lot of disappointment when seeing it wasn't done, goes in ( again ) a week Tuesday to be finished.
I just wish they could be straight.

@Pedro van got picked up today at 12ish was delivered back about 4 all lowered but it's to bloody dark to take a descent photo :( going to take her for a spin after try the new springs over the speed humps near us hope I don't get stuck on them :eek:

Made up for you mate, hope they work as they should with no rattles, defo post pics as really looking forward to seeing the stance on it :thumbsup:

It might be dark but it still looks great, what did they ride like ?

The ride was quiet surprising not much difference in the standard comfort , no banging or clunking and the van is empty in the back except my mountain bike but omg it looks low can just fit my hand in between the tyre and the arch, speed humps were fine and the top of my drive so I'm :)

Just got back from collecting from tom, what a difference! i have only seen it in his unit lights but the body just looks so clean smooth just makes the paint pop! hope for a bit of sun tomorrow to do it justice. All protected now, just need to keep out of every ones way :)

Springs must be settling in after a 70 mile run today as come to get on me drive and caught the front splitter not a nice sound :mad: if it does it to often might have to rethink the front splitter and go for a maxton

Don't be so daft..... Just move house !!!!!
Don't be so daft..... Just move house !!!!!
measured the clearance on front of van this morning 5" that's why I caught the splitter on the drive but did swing it it just got to learn to slow down when getting on the drive :)
Also measured the height of the van from floor to top of roof bars 1970mm so under the 2mtr level so happy with that no worries of getting under barriers now

@Pedro are them mirrors getting done 2moz
No mate, seen my backside over the way I was "looked after" so might even go down the line of getting them wrapped, only problem is I was quoted £80 to paint the mirrors, so will have to see how much they would cost to wrap

Back