Cobra lowering springs any good for t6 ?

Springs must be settling in after a 70 mile run today as come to get on me drive and caught the front splitter not a nice sound :mad: if it does it to often might have to rethink the front splitter and go for a maxton
she looks really good. If it wasn't for you saying that uts sitting on 50mm Eibachs I'd have thought it was riding lower than that. What front splitter are you currently running with? I've got the Maxton V1 and the van is 40mm down (I think as that is how i bought it), and I haven't touched anything yet! Touching wood and rubbing the rabbits paw.

@Pedro have you seen these? Real Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers VW T6 2015 - Vanstyle just an idea, I have been considering them as I've already had some very close mirror-mirror moments with drivers of knackered Transits etc. who don't give a stuff on narrow roads round here...
Thanks @Mojo , I actually had a nosey at these which were on one of their own vans, I was a bit apprehensive as they are just stick on covers but the looked quite good on there van.....
Just going to go with the gloss black to match the rest of the work I've had done I think :thumbsup:

she looks really good. If it wasn't for you saying that uts sitting on 50mm Eibachs I'd have thought it was riding lower than that. What front splitter are you currently running with? I've got the Maxton V1 and the van is 40mm down (I think as that is how i bought it), and I haven't touched anything yet! Touching wood and rubbing the rabbits paw.
Hi @DaveyB thank you for the comment well happy with the drop, I've got the swissvans front splitter which is sitting very low on the front with only 5 inches clearance so might have to revise my thoughts on the front splitter but loving the look of the van now ,your van looks very nice do like team white

@andythom188 have seen the Swiss Van stuff on their website. Bit of a journey for me to drop down to Bridgend though, but really like their front splitter, way nicer than the VW thing they have stuck on the Sportline, IMO but each to their own, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. Their WASP package looks pretty good value. Did you take yours there for them to fit, or can you order it? Have you got their rea

@andythom188 have seen the Swiss Van stuff on their website. Bit of a journey for me to drop down to Bridgend though, but really like their front splitter, way nicer than the VW thing they have stuck on the Sportline, IMO but each to their own, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. Their WASP package looks pretty good value. Did you take yours there for them to fit, or can you order it? Have you got their rea
rear spoiler as well? (is what the above post was supposed to say but must have brushed the post button whilst still typing. Doh!!!!

I bought the van from swissvans it was a stock van with nearly all the extras I wanted except twin electric side doors ,after a good bit of haggling which I enjoyed muchly :) then decided I wanted front and rear splitter and spoiler, leather trim another 2days of being cheeky got a very nice discount on extras and some freebies to sweeten the sale, bit lazy getting it all done at same time but saved me taking it back down to Bridgend to get it done at a later date .
Not sure on the new sportline splitter but havnt seen one in the flesh yet.
You could probally be able to purchase it mail order and get it fitted local

I thought yours looked quite like the one in their photo's. Must admit I really like their rear spoiler. It seems to roll around the external curves of the tailgate much nicer than the current OEM offering. Currently trying to scope out all of the different ones available at present, waiting for a couple of folk to post pictures of their Custom Vanz versions once they get round to dropping in. Must admit that is the beauty of this site. I think if I went on a road trip to Bridgend I may come back divorced! Oh well, every cloud and all that! :whistle:.

I thought yours looked quite like the one in their photo's. Must admit I really like their rear spoiler. It seems to roll around the external curves of the tailgate much nicer than the current OEM offering. Currently trying to scope out all of the different ones available at present, waiting for a couple of folk to post pictures of their Custom Vanz versions once they get round to dropping in. Must admit that is the beauty of this site. I think if I went on a road trip to Bridgend I may come back divorced! Oh well, every cloud and all that! :whistle:.
Road trip to bridge end then off to customvanz Chippenham you would be divorced skint but would have one hell of a good looking van :thumbsup:

Don't suppose anyone has a van on eibachs 40mm drop. I'm trying to decide between 40 and 50 mm drop. sounds minimal but would be nice to compare.
I don't do a lot of off road, apart from some gravel tracks which may be an issue, but still taller than the ol' mx5 I had :)

I am on a 40mm drop, clearance is not a problem even with the Maxton V1 splitter on the chin. I take the van off-road into sailing clubs, so gravel and grass.
In all honesty would like to go lower, so will be planning some Bilsteins at some point, but gonna have to save up.
You'll see pics of my van under the Team White thread as well as the Maxton Splitter thread to give you a visual perspective.

I have now got the Cobra 40mm with standard Devonports at the minute and I am really pleased with ride and the appearance they give.

I'm on the standard 17" Devonports and trying to decide on 40 or 50mm drop - would be good to see a side view @Rob !

@steveph i will take one in the morning when light for you. I have had 3 comments today on how well it looks and one of them was 5 mins pho in Sainsbury's carpark.

IMG_1486.JPG IMG_1484.JPG
Here are the pics of the rear spoiler you asked for m8 was having problems uploading them to media so just upload them here for you

Back