Cobra lowering springs any good for t6 ?

Anthony Ullyart

T6 Pro
Just looking at lowering my t6 , had h&r in my last t5 , but never heard of cobra springs before , has anybody used them ?

Thanks gone for same eibach 50 mm drop too bit more expensive but from reading people's comments h&r and other models are plagued with problems
Fingers crossed

Think you have made the right choice m8 better to pay abit more , I wanted b14 coil overs but they don't do them for 4motion :( so went for best I could afford hopefully they will be a nice ride and look awsum

I was at vanstyle on Wednesday and was shown around the place, I mentioned this forum and the different talk about the different types of Spring they have available, they were saying that they are currently selling more cobra than any other make, obviously he said the price was a major factor in this but as they fit them on site that they haven't had any problems with them as to date .

Last edited:
Thanks @andythom188 , house move has been all this week with the final push this coming Saturday, and like the film it is just a money pit, gutted as I've had new wax delivered and not had any chance of using it , and every time I've got to buy something for the house I just get further away from my leather interior o_Oo_O
Although she goes in for rear spoiler and black gloss mirror housings with red detailing on Tuesday.
See your having your springs fitted next Wednesday mate, really can't wait to see them and the stance they will give to yours :thumbsup:

It's been very quiet on here this week without you and @Polzeylad :) so how much did you spend at vans type then, I darnt
go anywhere like that or if I do leave the credit card at home.
Is the rear spoiler colour coded or gloss black.
I'm working all weekend so extra pennies to put towards stuff for the van

It's been very quiet on here this week without you and @Polzeylad :) so how much did you spend at vans type then, I darnt
go anywhere like that or if I do leave the credit card at home.
Is the rear spoiler colour coded or gloss black.
I'm working all weekend so extra pennies to put towards stuff for the van

You know what it wasn't that bad, my order was chrome bars , roof bars in silver and colour coded spoiler, their was a slight downside as the spoiler they had sprayed was warped and wasn't going to sit right,so I just took another one and am getting it colour coded indium grey. So without the paint and with a bit of discount due to that it only came to £250 so was very happy, they even threw in refreshments and some bonding for the spoiler.

I had problems with my 40mm H&R springs, but they swapped them out, and no problems since. There was a faulty batch going around 6 months ago, but I think it's sorted now.

I had problems with my 40mm H&R springs, but they swapped them out, and no problems since. There was a faulty batch going around 6 months ago, but I think it's sorted now.
Seen that a few people had problems with h&r springs that's what put me off them glad you have got it sorted now m8

Think you have made the right choice m8 better to pay abit more , I wanted b14 coil overs but they don't do them for 4motion :( so went for best I could afford hopefully they will be a nice ride and look awsum

We have B14's fitted to our 4motion DSG Kombi T6

Hi @andythom188 , you had those springs fitted yet mate ?
Got let down last week so spose to be doing it this week, don't like being messed about, bognor motors spose to be sorting a price out for b14s even though didnt realise they could fit the 4motion but he has them on his

Got let down last week so spose to be doing it this week, don't like being messed about, bognor motors spose to be sorting a price out for b14s even though didnt realise they could fit the 4motion but he has them on his

I know that feeling mate, dropped mine off last Tuesday morning for mirrors to be sprayed and rear spoiler fitted, picked it up last thing on Wednesday only to see mirrors not done...... With a poor excuse given.... Not impressed.
Hope you sort them mate.

He gave poor excuse that 2 vans came in to repair breakdown then says he is worried to work on it as it's so new, just said to him if you don't want to do it just say, it don't look hard to do hardest bit is getting front struts off from hub if they are anything like the t5.
So you've got a take it back to finish it off don't they realise you use it for work

Back