Wanted Clip-Under Tailgate-Tent/Awning

Slask

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Does anyone have a clip under tailgate tent/awning that they might sell (Reimo Fritz, or similar)? We have a bike rack on the tailgate which seems to rule out throw over awnings.

Cheers

I was led to believe the tailgate will take in water if left up when it rains, through the number plate lights and screw holes, as they are in the recess.
Someone with more knowledge than me will let us know

I was led to believe the tailgate will take in water if left up when it rains, through the number plate lights and screw holes, as they are in the recess.
Interesting. I hope not!

There may be some truth to this.

When we were packing up from our last trip and loading the van it lashed it down. We had the tailgate up for around 20 mins in the rain. When I closed the tailgate a torrent of water came off it. I can only imagine it was what was caught by the plate recess.

No I don't know as it was holding water it proves its well sealed and water tight, or proves it holds water so therfore could leak! Haha

Back