Chrome yellow kombi camper conversion

Profile of that roof looks great, saw your van parked up at Doktor Glass the other week, have they done the work for you.

I think this looks pretty cool. The colour won't be everybody's cup of tea, but I like it. Different. Looks the start of a great job. Well done.:)

How do you guys get on with your Smartbed?

Only ask as my misses struggles locking it in position on the rail, as you have to lift the bed as you push the levers. I've played around with the locking nuts in order to set the mechanism in the best position.

Thanks another way im going to modify the levers make them longer to increase the leverage that should do it

@Paul Holmes. So glad I've just found this thread Paul. My van goes in for a Stealth next week, but was seriously considering the smart bed on rails too. Wallace XC. duo was my choice of heater/cooker and the evo furniture was also on the radar. Great to see it all together before I commit. Thanks for the photos.

Last edited:
The wallas is not designed to fit that particular evo unit but I wanted both swivels so have adapted it to fit the sink has been fitted under a lift up panel to the left of the cooker

Back