Chrome Trim To Colour Code Or Not?

Lensey

What are peoples thoughts on me getting the chrome trim colour coded the same as the van? I'm looking at getting some black wheels and black grill so would like to 'dull' the van down a bit?

Lowvelle.jpg

I think you’d do better to just remove it than paint it.

I like the caravelle chrome, matching with the grille etc and carry the theme on with matching sidebars.

I've never seen the chrome strip down the side of a T6.
Does it have a 3 chrome strip Velle front grill?

It's your van, your rules. If you like black then do it, if we all liked the same look of van this forum would be boring as hell
True mate, I'm going to see out my initial plans then if I'm not liking it, at least I have all the original parts to go back to

What are peoples thoughts on me getting the chrome trim colour coded the same as the van? I'm looking at getting some black wheels and black grill so would like to 'dull' the van down a bit?

View attachment 41273

personally I like the chrome down the side...I've even thought about adding to mine but not sure if it would fit a single slider but it would match my caravelle grill

personally I like the chrome down the side...I've even thought about adding to mine but not sure if it would fit a single slider but it would match my caravelle grill
Mine's a single slider. Think I got the trim from Vanstyle
IMG_4842.jpg IMG_9459.JPG

Back