Cheapy hidden trim clips

Owain

T6 Pro
Just came to trying to fix side wall ply into place using some cheapy hidden clips i got off ebay.

Failed. My ply is the original 5mm ply that came with van and it looks as if clips are aimed at maybe 3mm. Plus they grip kind of shit/low quality.

Can someone recommend some hidden clips suitable for 5mm ply for sidewalls/sliding door and clips for 3mm hardboard on roof.

I was originally going to cover with vinyl, but have gone off that idea and am going to try a bit of decoupage. So i plan to drill out/fit clips before covering over with various paper picies and then spraying over with spray laquer to seal. So clips will be under the laquered picies. So clips should twist and lock in as i don't want them pushing through collage.

Seen some groovy vintage travel posters am going to use.

Can anyone post me some links?

lol are you known for you patience by any chance lol .. and why go cheap they dont cost much from normal outlets and all offer 1st class quick delivery

Harrisons for correct hidden clips. I found the ebay ones were always the ones with a smaller head (about 5mm ish), whereas the oem ones are circa (damn forgotten mm about 15ish?).

Back