Chateau Gandspette Restaurant

NicolasH

VIP Member
T6 Pro
We are staying one night (possibly two) at Chateau Gandspette at the end of July.

Can anyone recommend the restaurant on site and if so is it child friendly.

Thanks.

Nick

We are staying one night (possibly two) at Chateau Gandspette at the end of July.

Can anyone recommend the restaurant on site and if so is it child friendly.

Thanks.

Nick
Absolutely spot on mate, they couldn’t be any friendlier. Child friendly, good food.
Julien, is like the site manager and runs the front desk and Oliver is the owner. Both great people and can advise what is on locally.

We been going there for years

Absolutely spot on mate, they couldn’t be any friendlier. Child friendly, good food.
Julien, is like the site manager and runs the front desk and Oliver is the owner. Both great people and can advise what is on locally.

We been going there for years
Thanks Eli, I appreciate you replying. I’ll book a table in advance.

Reactions: Eli
Remember to visit the Blockhause next door (WW2 V1 & 2 rocket base).

Remember to visit the Blockhause next door (WW2 V1 & 2 rocket base).
Thanks for the tip Loz.

I agree with all of the above. Julian speaks better English than me but is also one of the few french people that I’ve met who doesn’t shrug at my appalling French pronunciation - I know most of the words but my Brixton upbringing gets in the way of saying them properly! We will be there next week as our final stop before the tunnel home.

I agree with all of the above. Julian speaks better English than me but is also one of the few french people that I’ve met who doesn’t shrug at my appalling French pronunciation - I know most of the words but my Brixton upbringing gets in the way of saying them properly! We will be there next week as our final stop before the tunnel home.
Julien was brought up in Kent :D

Back