Cat S5 Tracker fitter around Manchester?

Ambrose

T6 Pro
Been getting in touch with various insurance companies for renewals and a few have now said they'd need to see a Cat S5 tracker fitted.

So, any recommendations on people to supply and fit them around Manchester/Stockport area? And what's the likely cost? I have Ghost in the van already but unfortunately, it's not recognised by a lot of the insurance companies.

Thanks,
Ambrose

Been getting in touch with various insurance companies for renewals and a few have now said they'd need to see a Cat S5 tracker fitted.

So, any recommendations on people to supply and fit them around Manchester/Stockport area? And what's the likely cost? I have Ghost in the van already but unfortunately, it's not recognised by a lot of the insurance companies.

Thanks,
Ambrose
Hi mate I'm not Stockport area I'm just off J29A of the M1 near Chesterfield Derbyshire. We do the MetaTrak S5 VTS £425 fitted Inc first years subscription

And a lovely drive across the White Peak from Stockport to Chesterfield!

Just don't do the reverse journey in the evening with H4s :slow rofl:

And a lovely drive across the White Peak from Stockport to Chesterfield!

Just don't do the reverse journey in the evening with H4s :slow rofl:
Haha, I've tried that once in the middle of a wintry night before I upgrade the bulbs - never again, scared the crap out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back