Carpet Lining Prices?

axe1986

Hi All,

I’ve searched a lot of older posts and they don’t seem to have got much in the way of responses. I’m looking to understand how much a fair price is to insulate, sound proof, and carpet line the rear of a SWB Kombi with some extra lights in the roof panel?

I wonder if those not brave enough to attempt it themselves like me paid to get this done, and who would you recommend in the West Midlands to do it.

Thank you

I got mine done by Urbanvan Custom Build in Worcester - lovely people to work with and they will come to you! I got insulation, new ply panels, ceiling lights and carpet lining done for £500 - plus a tenner for the call out fee. This also involved them removing the bulkhead brackets. They did the work on my driveway in about 6 hours and were super clean and tidy. Gavin even tidied up some of my 12v connectors for me and chucked in a couple of extra roof lights when they couldn’t keep the original appointment.

They are on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/UrbanVanCustom

I’d recommend giving them a call.

I got mine done by Urbanvan Custom Build in Worcester - lovely people to work with and they will come to you! I got insulation, new ply panels, ceiling lights and carpet lining done for £500 - plus a tenner for the call out fee. This also involved them removing the bulkhead brackets. They did the work on my driveway in about 6 hours and were super clean and tidy. Gavin even tidied up some of my 12v connectors for me and chucked in a couple of extra roof lights when they couldn’t keep the original appointment.

They are on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/UrbanVanCustom

I’d recommend giving them a call.

How long ago was this? £1100+ VAT for the exact same now, seems high to the other quote I’ve got.

£500 for all that, just insulated and carpeted mine and it cost me more than that in materials, no lights included.

Harrison Easyliner (4 way stretch) is it any good for lining vans? Decent quality, hard wearing, decent finish? Or is there better stuff out there? Is it the right stuff for roof lining? All comments appreciated. TIA

Back