CARISTA - Strange error codes - 00056, 00002, 00135 for Auxillary heater - but I don't have one?

CaptainZag

T6 Pro
Hopefully, there is a simple answer to this. I bought a T6 Shuttle SE LWB 150 (2017) in February. Just purchased Carista and have 3 persistent error codes (after clearing/resetting codes) as follows:
Auxiliary heater
Part #: 7E0963273A
Component: STH-T5GP2
Coding: 4101 (hex)
Fault codes:
00056 Blower engine for temperature sensors inside (V210)
00002 Transmission Control Unit
00135 Left Front Wheel Acceleration Sensor (G337)

I did a google search and found a thread on here about someone with a webasto auxillary heater, but I have what I thought was a standard Shuttle SE - with no webasto auxillary heater. Any help/advice on the error codes would be appreciated.

If you have any kind of factory fitted heater there will be a sticker on the drivers door below the door catch, have a look and you will know for sure

I didn’t think my Shuttle SE had one either when I first bought it until I checked the door for a sticker, I think it is standard fit on a Shuttle SE.

when it’s cold (under 5c) you will find the cabin heats up nice and quick from startup, that’s the aux heater at work.

IMG_7005.jpg
Just taken a photo (but blurred) but it appears I too have a factory fitted 'Thermo Top Evo' heater fitted to my Shuttle. The next issue is the fault codes.

Any idea what I need to do? What is wrong?

00135 Left Front Wheel Acceleration Sensor (G337)
Not sure what left front wheel sensor has to do with the Auxillary Heater? More like an ABS issue?

00002 Transmission Control Unit
Also, the 'Transmission Control Unit'.

00056 Blower engine for temperature sensors inside (V210)
The Blower engine temperature sensor makes more sense. Does it suggest it has failed?

I didn’t think my Shuttle SE had one either when I first bought it until I checked the door for a sticker, I think it is standard fit on a Shuttle SE.

when it’s cold (under 5c) you will find the cabin heats up nice and quick from startup, that’s the aux heater at work.
Thanks - just popped out to take a look. I too have a factory fitted 'Thermo Top Evo' heater fitted to my Shuttle. Good to know it will be toasty in the winter....

Carista seems to have a habit to wrongly associate/interpret fault codes with modules.
My guess is the codes actually refer to Webasto's internal codes:
0056 - No Flame Detected During Initial Start Attempt",
0002 - No Flame Detected After Repeated Start Attempts",
0135 - Heater Unit Locked

More --> Vw T6 Aux Heater Unlock - Please Help !

Thanks - just popped out to take a look. I too have a factory fitted 'Thermo Top Evo' heater fitted to my Shuttle. Good to know it will be toasty in the winter....

Not really, the diesel has an aux heater to help warm the engine coolant but only operates when outside temp is below 5c. You can get kits to convert it to a programmable cabin heater.

Not really, the diesel has an aux heater to help warm the engine coolant but only operates when outside temp is below 5c. You can get kits to convert it to a programmable cabin heater.
Hi

been trying to find a kit as you mention, cant find it anywhere.
do you have a link or a website i can look at

Thanks

Back