Carista connecting issue.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Ok, I havent used Carista for a long time (possible not on this van at all).
However I tried to use it today.
Plugged it in, switched on the ignition, tried to connect but came up with this screen:

02AE6D79-D4A8-4403-9C80-48899BE49BDA.png

So I tried with a Samsung phone :eek: :uh run:

Couldnt connect either.

So downloaded another app called VAG DPF. I couldn't get this to connect either. Now as Im clueless about Android, it could be me, however I cant connect on iPhone either (and this for sure worked on this phone with the previous van.)

So, should there be some sort of signal LED on the Carista when its plugged in?

Am I missing something really simple?

Thanks for any ideas.

Goosed then... Bummer. Time to find out how good Carista customer services are.
Time for an update.
Had an email from Carista today, I must say their communication has been excellent.

Anyway to cut a long story short the email today was asking me to confirm delivery address and they will send me out a replacement unit for my one that isn't working.

I cant say fairer than that and for those thinking about a Carista, knowing that the customer service is top class may help you decide to purchase one.

Time for an update.
Had an email from Carista today, I must say their communication has been excellent.

Anyway to cut a long story short the email today was asking me to confirm delivery address and they will send me out a replacement unit for my one that isn't working.

I cant say fairer than that and for those thinking about a Carista, knowing that the customer service is top class may help you decide to purchase one.
Excellent update and definitely a consideration for those thinking of going the Carista route

Back