Carista tweaks

My dongle is coming today. I have bought it mainly for the large digital speedometer in the MFD. So where is the OBD2 connector on the T6? I presume you need the ignition on to power up the adapter when plugged in? Sorry for all the questions, I am new to this!

It’s what I got it for also and happily, this is an easy function to do. Select Australia from the countries list and then reset to MPH.

It plugs in below the dashboard; look underneath the steering wheel on the right hand side and you’ll see the connector easily enough. Plug it in, which on your ignition and go through the process of setting up your MFD etc.

Of course you need the App on your phone :)

It's good that they were able to do that for you, but this fix does seem to have been in beta an awful long time, I'm sure someone mentioned being given the same fix back in the spring. I wonder if they've been unable to stop this version having unseen side effects on other models so they only give it out on request?

What a clever and yet straightforward device. Digital speedo sorted plus a few other things. Won’t know if the door locking works till I take it for a drive (I suspect not until I get the beta version).

What a clever and yet straightforward device. Digital speedo sorted plus a few other things. Won’t know if the door locking works till I take it for a drive (I suspect not until I get the beta version).

Door locking kicks in around 10mph.

Back