Carbon Fibre Wrap

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I want to make a new, small occasional table top to sit between my front seats. I'd like something like a carbon fibre wrap on it. Has anyone bought any that looks OK and where did you get it from.....doesn't have to be brill, like I say, it's only to stick on a table top. I also want a short table leg....approx. 12" tall. Same question....anyone any ideas? I'm getting carried away with my storage solutions again!!! :thumbsup:

image.jpg Why not just get carbon effect furniture ply?

I have it in mine and it looks good and would be a lot more hard wearing than a wrap :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@richard oliver .....never knew it existed! Did you get some edging for it....where did you get it from? Every day's a school day, right!:thumbsup:

I bought the kitchen pod from Eclipse Conversions in Yeovil and I bought the remainder of the sheet to make my bed base and storage unit/t.v.table
he also sold me some of the edging to go with it

On my T5 I carbon wrapped the work top four years ago ,it still looks great.
The only thing to consider is putting hot things on it as it is only a film.
Just be aware it is a bugger to get the bubbles out so use a water solution and a flat piece of plastic to smother it out.
Worth it though.
Hope this helps

A7823619-94F3-4507-A579-99973E0B627C.jpeg

Thanks
They are B&Q kitchen units ,I scribed them in to the sides.
I needed units that would take more weight as I keep my tools in them,and remove when going camping,the only clanger I dropped I’d the doors could have been a little slimmer in width as it just misses my bed unit I have made.
But was quite pleased as this was my first camper.
My T6 is just a LWB panel van at the moment,but this may change,can not bring myself to part with the T5 yet,as have had both from new.

Back