Caravelle Step Lights - cover only.

Sam Lawson

I've seen this has been asked before, but nothing recently. I'm tidying up my Caravelle, and the plastic covers on the step lights are a bit scuffed or cracked. It seems you can only buy a full lamp unit rather than just the cover.

Wondering if this is still the case? I'm sure someone with a 3D printer could make a mint cornering this market!

If so, does anyone have the part number to hand? Or know the best place to get them for a decent price?

Much appreciated.

They are only available as complete unite. The step light with CARAVELLE lettering is 7E5 947 415 N

i have one, removed it from o/s sliding door step, will check condition tomorrow, pretty sure it will be mint though

I've seen this has been asked before, but nothing recently. I'm tidying up my Caravelle, and the plastic covers on the step lights are a bit scuffed or cracked. It seems you can only buy a full lamp unit rather than just the cover.

Wondering if this is still the case? I'm sure someone with a 3D printer could make a mint cornering this market!

If so, does anyone have the part number to hand? Or know the best place to get them for a decent price?

Much appreciated.

Try this link:

If you want a personalized writing click here:

Back