Caravelle/shuttle rear vents problem

killisickconversions

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Looking for a bit of help, T6 Caravelle SE. The rear vents (first row) don't put out any warm air, the row behind do. Any idea's on what could be the problem or where I need to look?

TIA

I’m interested to see what comes up on this thread. I’ve got a Shuttle SE which has the same vents in the headliner, on mine the air only comes out to the side windows the main vents in both rows don’t put out any air at all.

I looked at the blower box in the boot which has a servo actuator arm which enables disables the air flow towards the front but I am pretty certain there must be a couple of smaller servos located in the vent panels themselves linked to the buttons on the control panel on the headliner, I’ve just never had the guts to pull the headliner down to have a look. At a guess I reckon you’ve got a knackered servo in the headliner like I have. It’s something I really would like to fix.

I’m interested to see what comes up on this thread. I’ve got a Shuttle SE which has the same vents in the headliner, on mine the air only comes out to the side windows the main vents in both rows don’t put out any air at all.

I looked at the blower box in the boot which has a servo actuator arm which enables disables the air flow towards the front but I am pretty certain there must be a couple of smaller servos located in the vent panels themselves linked to the buttons on the control panel on the headliner, I’ve just never had the guts to pull the headliner down to have a look. At a guess I reckon you’ve got a knackered servo in the headliner like I have. It’s something I really would like to fix.
Did you ever solve this issue? I have the same problem.

Yes, there are a few threads with updates on it. I never actually fixed mine but did purposely jam the flap so the overhead vents work.

Back