Caravelle rails

luke Higgins

Hi, I have a SWB T6 I'm wanting to fit caravelle double floor rails in. Does anyone know how I find a fitting guide. I am also looking at how to get the correct mounting brackets and bolts. I'm happy to do the work myself I just want to make sure I've got the correct measurements and fitting kit.

Thanks I'm new on here not sure I I've posted this in the correct area.

Hi mate, I got mine fitted by Colin at T4 oxford. The labour element was very reasonable. As the rails are an important safety aspect I would recommend giving him a call. I'm sure he will give advice. He is a great bloke very knowledgeable.

It's well worth getting Colin at @VWVC to do it even if you think you can. The reason being is that he is certificated by VW to carry out works on seat mountings, and provide you a certificate for you insurance to back up that everything is how it should be and won't fail in an accident. He is very reasonably priced and will happily fit what you supply, or can supply and fit.

Sorry to jump in to the conversation.
Oxford T5 seem to have a very good reputation on the forums,but you can not get hold of them.
I have tried to call numerous times and have emailed ,sent a message from the forum.
But no response, has any one else had this issue ?
All I was looking for is a price on fitting caravelle rails to my T6 LWB :mad:

Sorry to jump in to the conversation.
Oxford T5 seem to have a very good reputation on the forums,but you can not get hold of them.
I have tried to call numerous times and have emailed ,sent a message from the forum.
But no response, has any one else had this issue ?
All I was looking for is a price on fitting caravelle rails to my T6 LWB :mad:
Colin can be tricky to get hold of m8 but he charges £350 to fit the rails

Thanks for the response.
I think it may be worth a trip down to Oxford to see them,£350 is a good price considering you have to drop the fuel tank and get it certified.

Thanks
John

Thanks for the response.
I think it may be worth a trip down to Oxford to see them,£350 is a good price considering you have to drop the fuel tank and get it certified.

Thanks
John
Not worth getting your hands dirty for that price m8.
Try phone colin early morning 9 ish that would be before he starts working on vans

Back