Caravelle in Carrera script ? Door decal.

C4S

T6 Pro
I’m after some black stickers to run along the bottom of the doors, and I want the script or font to be in the same lettering as the Carrera writing on the bottom of the doors.

I am a Porsche owner, enthusiast so I’m not wanting to make the van into something that it isn’t, and. One of the cars have the Carrera script on them I just thought it might look OK on the van ?

Any info greatly appreciated.

You just need to find a local company that designs and cuts vinyl graphics for van livery. I’ve used a company in Hinckley to design and laser cut a small graphic for a car. This company will also apply the graphics. As the one I had cut was small (and cheap) I risked it myself!

There’s a chappie on here who can make them up for you….I need to dig out his name for you

Hi guys, yes I can help out with this. I did the same to our van. I designed California Beach graphics for our T6 camper conversion in the same style and typeface that said Beach Life.
Jog kindly measured his California graphics so I could get the sizes right.

I then got a local company to print and laser cut self adhesive vinyl in the right colour.
D89BEE4A-2E68-4207-90F8-192127B93C5D.jpeg

Back