Caravelle Heater Outlet

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am looking to get an Eberspacher fitted to my Caravelle, does anyone have any pictures of were the outlet is for the heater. My options are pretty limited due to the trim

Thanks Deaky, did you use the original trim or have you had to recover it?

Thanks Deaky, did you use the original trim or have you had to recover it?
My heater was factory fitted. I do have a Caravelle drivers side B pillar lower cover with the cut outs in for the heater and a vented front step if you're interested. Mine isn't a Caravelle so my cover is different to a 'velle

I’ve just had a Webasto fitted, using the factory vents (like Deaky’s) and the factory mounts for the heater underneath. It’s a really tidy job.

While it’s a Kombi, I have Caravelle floor and rails, so this is pretty much the only option that would work for me, as passenger seat houses the sub and 2nd battery is under the drivers seat.

If you are in the South, the guys at Absolut5 are the people to speak to.

Mine is same as above. Kombi with velle fittings on a D2. I'm looks alittle better than eyeball outlets, which for some reason converts seem to prefer

I’ve just had a Webasto fitted, using the factory vents (like Deaky’s) and the factory mounts for the heater underneath. It’s a really tidy job.

While it’s a Kombi, I have Caravelle floor and rails, so this is pretty much the only option that would work for me, as passenger seat houses the sub and 2nd battery is under the drivers seat.

If you are in the South, the guys at Absolut5 are the people to speak to.
Spoke to Jase @Absolut5, good bloke with loads of information. I will be calling again tomorrow to book in. Cheers

Back