caravelle headlights

Caravelle H7 headlights are a vast improvement over H4s. THQ headlights aren't as good as H7s with halogen bulbs, but with HIDs and LEDs they are better.

Having started out with H7s, I bought THQ lights because I preferred the look, then tried virtually every different light source combination to get the best out of them.

Caravelle H7 headlights are a vast improvement over H4s. THQ headlights aren't as good as H7s with halogen bulbs, but with HIDs and LEDs they are better.

Having started out with H7s, I bought THQ lights because I preferred the look, then tried virtually every different light source combination to get the best out of them.
thanks maybe the caravelle is not worth the trouble to swap then

Value for money wise, the Caravelle lights are well worth swapping for.

Reactions: CJW
They are plug and play and are worth the swap I like the standard look as personally I think the THQ ones look aftermarket but everyone’s taste is different and they are very popular

If you’re willing to save searches on eBay and Facebook marketplace and be patient, you can get a bargain. Got my H7s for £40. Last week there were some on FB for £100. They are an important improvement for country lanes in rain etc.

They’re still there. Search for this exact phrase in FB marketplace:

1FA96797-D6EF-472F-A551-4F7AA9974CBE.jpeg

t6headlights-png.46713

Another mammoth H4 thread in the making…..aaaarrrrggg.
I did suggest to search for the 'H4 to H7 upgrade' thread, where all there is to know is documented. I thought that would be an end to this thread, but oh no. It continues.

Is it worth fitting H7 caravelle headlights to replace H4 or after market units THQ etc

Back