Caravelle Generation 6

WolverineMac

Accountant
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone had a pop up roof added to their Generation 6 Caravelle, if so would you be so kind as to post some pictures and details regarding who carried it out.

Has anyone had a pop up roof added to their Generation 6 Caravelle, if so would you be so kind as to post some pictures and details regarding who carried it out.

I'm not sure if it could be done, given the rear lighting & heating controls & air con vents are all ceiling mounted in the rear cabin...

There is a thread/posting on this, including photos etc.. have you tried a forum search?.
I will try and find said info..
@Dean@VanDoc have done this I believe?.

Spoken to Premium Campers... They use a second hand california roof and have adapted the california vents so that the caravelle ones can be re-rooted.

Received some photos of another conversion they have done if anyone is interested.

Waiting for a call from slidepods to see what they recommend

This is the Premium camper conversion. It uses a California roof and a re fabrication of the aircon units to the side.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This appears to be quite a difficult thing to do. Have had quite a few companies make initial contact with questions which I have replied to. At present only, Premier Campers in Germany have sent any pictures of work they have carried out, but even they haven't provided a quote as yet.

Even someone of the businesses on here, don't really appear to be interested.

Sounds like you have your answer, beats me why you would want to do it to one, if your that desperate for a pop roof I'll swap for my Cali Beach ;)

The Cali Beach and the Gen 6 in terms of interior, options, etc.. are night and day to be fair. Proper rear seats for starters. Plus its a 204 the beach was only available in a 150

Back