For Sale Caravelle Executive Full Black Interior

Hi Gordon,
I did send you pictures, just checked the phone number. I had 3177!! Not 2177. Ill send them now. Cheers

Hi Ginger Pig,

I need to tidy the interior of my LWB shuttle. I need a light colored headlining and black or brown (if they made them) interior panels?

Best wishes

Dave

Morning All,

I am currently in the process of converting my caravelle to a camper so have removed the whole Interior right down to the aircon pipes under the van if you need any of the following let me know:
  • Triple bed seats black leather(see photos)
  • Single swivel seats black leather (2 off)
  • Floor rails & flooring
  • Side steps
  • Rear threshold cover
  • Headliner including digital climate control and vents/lights
  • Sliding door panels with Integrated blinds
  • Rear qtr panels with integrated blinds
  • Rear parcel shelf
  • Curtain airbags
  • Full HVAC rear unit including all ducting
  • Engine to HVAC water pipes
  • Engine to HVAC aircon pipes
There is probably more parts which I've missed.

All parts are in excellent condition

All fixtures and fitting included with each part.View attachment 99757View attachment 99759View attachment 99760View attachment 99761View attachment 99762View attachment 99763View attachment 99764
Hi,
Are you floor rails still available please?

Morning All,

I am currently in the process of converting my caravelle to a camper so have removed the whole Interior right down to the aircon pipes under the van if you need any of the following let me know:
  • Triple bed seats black leather(see photos)
  • Single swivel seats black leather (2 off)
Hi mate, I bought a T6 LWB Shuttle last year to convert and had convinced myself that fitting caravelle rails was the way forward and after a bit of research I realise they're not as common as SWB and I'm gutted that you had some fitted to your wagon and decided to remove them . It's obviously an expensive hobby this game and I want to make sure I'm choosing the right option for what I want so my question to you is why did you choose to get rid of these and what do you intend to put in there??

Hi mate, I bought a T6 LWB Shuttle last year to convert and had convinced myself that fitting caravelle rails was the way forward and after a bit of research I realise they're not as common as SWB and I'm gutted that you had some fitted to your wagon and decided to remove them . It's obviously an expensive hobby this game and I want to make sure I'm choosing the right option for what I want so my question to you is why did you choose to get rid of these and what do you intend to put in there??
Basically I gutted the whole Caravelle in order to fully convert to campervan. So the rails were surplus to requirement, although I have since put the rock&roll bed on rails (Unwin rails) and made that able to slide *note if rails are not flat +/- 1mm the bed will not slide with ease*. Alot of shimming was required.

In hindsight converting a caravelle/shuttle is probably not the best vehilce to tackle as there is alot of work needed to put back to a van prior to starting the conversion. However once done there is no difference other than the drivers side sliding door, some rear wheel arch metal work is missing where the HVAC unit was mounted and D post metal work, most of which is covered by the kitchen units.

Basically I gutted the whole Caravelle in order to fully convert to campervan. So the rails were surplus to requirement, although I have since put the rock&roll bed on rails (Unwin rails) and made that able to slide *note if rails are not flat +/- 1mm the bed will not slide with ease*. Alot of shimming was required.
Yeah I thought having what I perceived to be an already half converted van would make things easier but it presents its own problems/compatibility issues with bed/roof options and opens up its own can of worms!
Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose you took any photo's of the rail part numbers? They seem hard to come by so I've been trawling these forums and looking online for the actual parts and from the diagrams I have there are a couple of the rail covers that have the same part number but are not of the same design which I'm currently trying to do some deconfliction on from different sources! I've seen references to TPS, Kernow Transports, Colin at Oxford T5 etc who I plan to get in touch with once I've exhausted my online research whilst carefully trying not to ask questions that have already been posted on these forums!

Yeah I thought having what I perceived to be an already half converted van would make things easier but it presents its own problems/compatibility issues with bed/roof options and opens up its own can of worms!
Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose you took any photo's of the rail part numbers? They seem hard to come by so I've been trawling these forums and looking online for the actual parts and from the diagrams I have there are a couple of the rail covers that have the same part number but are not of the same design which I'm currently trying to do some deconfliction on from different sources! I've seen references to TPS, Kernow Transports, Colin at Oxford T5 etc who I plan to get in touch with once I've exhausted my online research whilst carefully trying not to ask questions that have already been posted on these forums!
Sorry unfortunately I didn't. Call vw commercial, sure they will help.

Hi, do you have the passenger side sliding door sunblind available still? Please drop me a message if you do and want to sell.

Our T6 Caravelle sunblind on the LH side is slightly damaged and I could do with tidying it up. Thanks.

I think it is part number 7H5861313B (although some places suggest that is a T5 part only, but I suspect they are the same in the T6)

Cheers, its taking a lot longer than expected but the kitchen is nearly in now. Will do a full write up on a Caravelle conversion once complete

@GingerPig Hey mate, do you have the engine to rear HVAC/AC pipes and unit? would like to try the impossible and see if I can use these to retrofit AC to the rear of my shuttle.

@GingerPig Hey mate, do you have the engine to rear HVAC/AC pipes and unit? would like to try the impossible and see if I can use these to retrofit AC to the rear of my shuttle.
Hi @madkads, I have in a fashion. Had to cut them in certain places to feed them out. Otherwise it would of been a major strip down to get them out whole. I have got the rear AC unit and roof switch panels still available though.

Hello, do you sell only the whole hvac unit? Or you can sell the AC parts from it? I mean the evaporator, the expansion valve, brackets etc…
And regarding the pipes, I understood that you cut them, but your t6 it is standard? Or long version?

Back