For Sale Caravelle Executive Full Black Interior

Hello, do you sell only the whole hvac unit? Or you can sell the AC parts from it? I mean the evaporator, the expansion valve, brackets etc…
And regarding the pipes, I understood that you cut them, but your t6 it is standard? Or long version?
Hi Vasicrissss, Yes its a SWB l. Regardung HVAC, unfortunately I'm not willing to strip it I want the whole thing gone as a unit sorry.

Hello again.
Regarding the pipes, do you still have them? Even if they are cut, I buy them as they are, because the most important parts of those pipes that I am interested, are the ends of them.
Let me know please if you still have them.

Hello again.
Regarding the pipes, do you still have them? Even if they are cut, I buy them as they are, because the most important parts of those pipes that I am interested, are the ends of them.
Let me know please if you still have them.
Yes I still have them.

Hi. I hope you dont mind me asking for advise. Im also in the process of converting my 2017 Caravelle. Can I ask how you disconnected the HVAC unit and did you have to regas the air con. I've noticed the hoses go underneath. Did you disconnect at the HVAC unit or underneath adj to chassis. Seems a shame to remove but cant get the units in otherwise. Hope your conversion has gone to plan. Thanks Harry.

Hi. I hope you dont mind me asking for advise. Im also in the process of converting my 2017 Caravelle. Can I ask how you disconnected the HVAC unit and did you have to regas the air con. I've noticed the hoses go underneath. Did you disconnect at the HVAC unit or underneath adj to chassis. Seems a shame to remove but cant get the units in otherwise. Hope your conversion has gone to plan. Thanks Harry.
Hi Harry,
Basically I first went to the garage to get them to degas the system, then on the bulkhead you'll see the aircon pipes (2 going down towards the rear feeding the rear hvac. Undo the bolts while at the garage, remove the pipe attachment. Refit the front pipes but obviously with a smaller bolt. Get the garage to regas with the correct amount for a standard T6 with no hvac. '600' rings a bell. Shouldn't cost you any more because your actually putting less back in what was took out.
Took the pipes put completely, had to cut them in certain areas as impossible to remove with out a major strip down. Remove HVAC, blanked hole in floor. Shape a new piece of Ally on inner wheel arch where HVAC sat, so when trimmed wouldn't look too bad 'unit covers in so not the end of the world if left blanked hole in wheel arch.
In hind sight I would of left it in and made it fit the new roof layout and fit in the unit.
Are you removing all the side panels floor etc...?

Hi Harry,
Basically I first went to the garage to get them to degas the system, then on the bulkhead you'll see the aircon pipes (2 going down towards the rear feeding the rear hvac. Undo the bolts while at the garage, remove the pipe attachment. Refit the front pipes but obviously with a smaller bolt. Get the garage to regas with the correct amount for a standard T6 with no hvac. '600' rings a bell. Shouldn't cost you any more because your actually putting less back in what was took out.
Took the pipes put completely, had to cut them in certain areas as impossible to remove with out a major strip down. Remove HVAC, blanked hole in floor. Shape a new piece of Ally on inner wheel arch where HVAC sat, so when trimmed wouldn't look too bad 'unit covers in so not the end of the world if left blanked hole in wheel arch.
In hind sight I would of left it in and made it fit the new roof layout and fit in the unit.
Are you removing all the side panels floor etc...?
Good evening. Thanks for the reply much appreciated. I'm beginning to think I should have sourced a van to convert to a camper. I bought the caravelle as a disabled vehicle,so now have 2 conversions to deal with. Thanks for the advise I was wondering if I could put a new connection hose in the rear (remove hvac unit) and leave the jointed hoses in situ. If not I will remove completely like you've explained. I've removed all the interior panels and replaced rear end with genuine bumper, closing plate and cross section etc. Slowly getting there and got a slot for skyline roof next week prior to full conversion using the lowered floor as extra storage. Thanks again.

20210708_175607.jpg

20210708_175847.jpg

20210708_203804.jpg

Good evening. Thanks for the reply much appreciated. I'm beginning to think I should have sourced a van to convert to a camper. I bought the caravelle as a disabled vehicle,so now have 2 conversions to deal with. Thanks for the advise I was wondering if I could put a new connection hose in the rear (remove hvac unit) and leave the jointed hoses in situ. If not I will remove completely like you've explained. I've removed all the interior panels and replaced rear end with genuine bumper, closing plate and cross section etc. Slowly getting there and got a slot for skyline roof next week prior to full conversion using the lowered floor as extra storage. Thanks again.

View attachment 132946

View attachment 132947

View attachment 132948
20210827_101353_resize_5.jpg

20211011_164943_resize_24.jpg

20211011_131055_resize_83.jpg

20211011_175755_resize_14.jpg

Removing the jointed hoses is easy and takes seconds. Anywhere where you make a break in the aircon pipes, such as removing the hvac or recirculating like you said. You will need to have the gas removed first.
One to remember is the heating side of the HVAC, I clamped off the pipes near the diesel heater and cut them, made a U shaped bypass pipe using 2 elbows and small tails of 15mm copper with olives clamped on so the jubilees had something positive to clamp onto.
OEM diesel heater doesn't just do the rear HVAC it is also used to heat the engine when started below 5 degrees, so need to keep in place and working.
Curtiain airbags are another, remove them and bypass under the passenger seat using a 2.2 Ohm resistor. 20201212_134251.jpg20201215_125106.jpg20201215_125114.jpg20210113_130749.jpg20210214_152950.jpg

Removing the jointed hoses is easy and takes seconds. Anywhere where you make a break in the aircon pipes, such as removing the hvac or recirculating like you said. You will need to have the gas removed first.
One to remember is the heating side of the HVAC, I clamped off the pipes near the diesel heater and cut them, made a U shaped bypass pipe using 2 elbows and small tails of 15mm copper with olives clamped on so the jubilees had something positive to clamp onto.
OEM diesel heater doesn't just do the rear HVAC it is also used to heat the engine when started below 5 degrees, so need to keep in place and working.
Curtiain airbags are another, remove them and bypass under the passenger seat using a 2.2 Ohm resistor. View attachment 132955View attachment 132956View attachment 132957View attachment 132958View attachment 132959
Thanks again. I will sort hoses this weekend. Rear interior all stripped cant see any curtain airbags so one less job to do. Cheers.

Back