Caravelle exec rear climate control

Macmain12

VCDS User | 2016 Caravelle Executive
VIP Member
Hello all,

I do hope you can help, the rear controller for blowers has stoped working , I've popped the unit out and tested the red and brown wire. Witch I would assume is L and neutral and I get zero voltage. Is there a fuse for this unit please..

OK.. sorry to add another post, doing a little digging.. love the VIP perks here.

I am on the right lines that the fuse SC57 Is direct to to rear control panel.. via a 6 pin connector under the front right seat. T6V. What is the /2 ie T6v/2

Screenshot_20230613-165822_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20230613-165855_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Are you sure is not the fan blown?mine suddenly is not working. Zero voltage there. Looking to find the relay, 645. Can’t find wher le the hell its hidden.

I am on the right lines that the fuse SC57 Is direct to to rear control panel.. via a 6 pin connector under the front right seat. T6V. What is the /2 ie T6v/2
/2 is the pin number. So T6v/2 would mean 6 pin connector pin 2, location of the connector is usually in the right hand column, look for T6v from there

Thanks for the reply, pulled the fuse, and it was blown. Inserted another and that blew straight away. Sc57.
I then wanted to remove the rear controller and unplug it, and I could smell burning. I've opened it up snd it didn't look good. A few of the components have disintegrated, and a large black.mark near the pos and negative..

Thanks for the reply, pulled the fuse, and it was blown. Inserted another and that blew straight away. Sc57.
I then wanted to remove the rear controller and unplug it, and I could smell burning. I've opened it up snd it didn't look good. A few of the components have disintegrated, and a large black.mark near the pos and negative..
Did you manage to find a replacement? I have the exact same issue…

Back