Caravelle Door Card upgrade

I thought shuttle and vele headrests were larger ?
No idea on price but you know they are going to be a rip off

Does anyone know the difference between the Trendline and highline Caravelle door cards?

I think the ones I got from poland are trend line and are all one piece, ie you cant add the metal finish that you get on the high line. Cant tell from the pics and I was a bit gutted when they arrived as thought I could add this. Serves me right for being too tight to pay the extra for high lines.

Hi I just tried the centre headrest from the back of my A4 avant, it does go in the holes on the back of the kombi seat however the notches that allow you to raise it to a specific height are on the inside of the headrest 'legs' of the audi ones and on the outside of the VW ones so basically if you raise it, just falls back down onto the seat again. Hopefully another VW might work for you though.

I bought a cheapo Audi A6 centre from eBay and had it re-covered, there's lots of different variants and if you search you'll find one with the notches in the right place. IMHO you'll never have it anywhere but fully down anyway.

Hi all,
Desperate to start upgrading the interior of my high line to be less commercial.
Firstly those horrid door cards need to become leather and brushed aluminium. Soft feel. May as well upgrade the speakers while the cards are off too.
Q: anyone want to sell anything or recommend anyone to contact ?
(FYI for anyone who buys the camper and bus magazine, mine is the indium one on the front page this month !!)

I got my door cards from T5 Cotswold parts on Facebook, but Kernow and eBay are also good places to check. The lower dash plastics from VW

Thanks Paul, any pics ? I asked Kernow yesterday and they said they didn’t have any without damage

I had to pick through a few sets to get the best ones, which also came with the ambient lighting in the door pockets, simple enough to wire in and dim nicely with the dash lights.

645CADC3-F96F-436C-8803-FAD4177D56F5.jpeg
24A4E822-12B8-4EAA-B72E-805460164E60.jpeg

Looks good Paul, I have a twin passenger seat so the upgrade centre console would deprive of leg room although I do prefer it. Do you recall how much Volkswagen charged for the glovebox and lower trim ?

From memory I think it was about £800, if you don’t have the wine cooler I think it comes to around £600?

Paul did you manage to source some dark grabbhandles or did you leave yours beige/
Light grey ? VW say they don’t do a black or dark grey one ?

Which caravelle door cards are people using? Seems to be trendline, comfortline and highline, non have ambient lighting and fabric inserts..

Back