Caravelle Carpet In Passenger Area

Sam Lawson

I'd like to replace the carpet in the passenger area and boot area of my Caravelle with rubber flooring. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I've found companies like Rugs for Bugs that offer a rubber flooring to go over the carpet, but ideally i'd like to get rid of it completely. The rubber floor in the back of the California would be perfect.

Cheers

Haha yes I was about to say that, some brief research today has come up empty. I can’t see a reference to the startline T6, only in T5 and T4. I’ve found a few full carpets for sale, but not a rubber floor as yet. The search continues.. thank you.

If you can get a reg of a vehicle with the floor you require i will happilly get you the part number

I may have got the wrong end of the stick but converters get left with rubber flooring taken out of vans at conversion. So our T32 Koning LWB Highline has a rubber floor which was replaced and I noticed a stack of them in the warehouse at CMC. They might be a good source. Ours was virtually brand new when it came out.

Caravelle flooring is thicker than a Kombi to accommodate the inset rails for the seating system so not sure a Kombi floor would be thick enough ?

Back