Found Captains passenger seat

out of interest what type of price range would you be looking at spending? (will have a look around the warehouses either way for the odd chair)

Be prepared to pay way over the odds for one! If you get really lucky they do come up on ebay from time to time for around £450 or a pair for about £800-900.

I missed out on two that sold instantly. I have since given up on the idea of oem single passenger. Instead I'm looking at installing a pair of qashqai tekna plus seats (nappa leather with heating and electric adjustable) can get the full interior for £400.

I'm not bothered about arm rests either.

Screenshot_20220126-202914_eBay.jpg

Be prepared to pay way over the odds for one! If you get really lucky they do come up on ebay from time to time for around £450 or a pair for about £800-900.

I missed out on two that sold instantly. I have since given up on the idea of oem single passenger. Instead I'm looking at installing a pair of qashqai tekna plus seats (nappa leather with heating and electric adjustable) can get the full interior for £400.

I'm not bothered about arm rests either.

View attachment 143554
they bolt straight in?

Of course not, not many non oem seats will, but that's part of the fun. I'm actually working on an adaptor plate at the moment.

Of course not, not many non oem seats will, but that's part of the fun. I'm actually working on an adaptor plate at the moment.
aye well thats not gonna work for most people, i put ford galaxy seats in my t4 and a few year later put t4 captains seats in when they became a bit cheaper.

Works for me though and it's my opinion, lot of people profiteering the single passenger seat game and I ain't playing, again my opinion.

Seats look good though don't they :thumbsup:

Works for me though and it's my opinion, lot of people profiteering the single passenger seat game and I ain't playing, again my opinion.

Seats look good though don't they :thumbsup:
tbh they remind me of my galaxy seats lol

Back