Wanted Captains chair in Simora

Nigle66

VIP Member
looking to fit a captains chair into the front of my T6 willing to swap bench with some cash

I have a captains chair passenger that I’m look to change to a 2 seat passenger if thats any help
Remember the air bags are different for a single and double front seat, so you should really change the air bag also.

I have a drivers captain chair and double front seat in simora I would like to shift as a set. From a 2018 T6. Slight damage, otherwise in great order. ( cut to back of headrest on the double ) (small cut to drivers seat I've never noticed this until i just wrapped it up.) both swapped out as I've replaced for matching captains. Nearest city to me is southampton for reference.

I have a captains chair passenger that I’m look to change to a 2 seat passenger if thats any help
I have a 2 seat passenger simora, with storage below I've just taken from my 2018 highline if you wish to swap. I also have the captians driver seat that needs to go as well.

I have a 2 seat passenger simora, with storage below I've just taken from my 2018 highline if you wish to swap. I also have the captians driver seat that needs to go as well.
Think 1 does better out of a swap than the other there.......

thank you for the interest, I think I have made inroads with the Mrs that we need to keep the captains seats!

We have a baby that I’m hoping we can isofix on the rock and roll bed instead of having the baby in the front bench with us and airbag tuned off ..just need to get a rib bed first once the Mrs agrees with it approach!

Sounds like a great idea, the best part of these vans for me are the endless solutions to our changing needs, happy planning !!

thank you for the interest, I think I have made inroads with the Mrs that we need to keep the captains seats!

We have a baby that I’m hoping we can isofix on the rock and roll bed instead of having the baby in the front bench with us and airbag tuned off ..just need to get a rib bed first once the Mrs agrees with it approach!
I know it’s difficult to imagine but in the eyes of your Mrs, the baby will probably be more important than the van

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back