Can anyway recommend a child car seat?

Lee

T6 Pro
For a 1+ year old, have spent an hour looking but so much choice.

Just checking too, a t6 panel van (highline) doesn't come with the ISOFIX connection right, I can see it mentioned in the manual but can't see the ISOFIX label on the seat.

Last edited:
I don't use one I the van but have them for the grandkids in the car . We have found it is best to find a shop that will test fit for you as they are all different . Most baby shops will or Halfords , toys are us . .

It looks like RIB beds can have Isofix fitted as an option so it might be worth following up to see if this is something that could be retrofitted to yours??

Hadn't thought about the RIB, I might contact Kiravans and see if this is something they can retrofit.

That's a pain - two ISOFIX points in a California.

Vans are slightly tricker than cars for baby seats but Britax makes some very good rear facing seats - they then turn around when the child is old enough. Excellent protection. We imported one from Sweden for a slightly crazy price then they started selling them here for £100 less - DOH!

MULTI-TECH II | Britax-Roemer – Car Seat

I did a tonne of research for ours and this ticked all boxes. However they are more tricky to move in and out of the car and the rear facing bits generally needs to anchor to the seat in front - a possible pain in a van. IMO it's worth it - research shows how much safer kids are in rear facing seats below a certain age.

Yes, I think thats the one I'm gonna get, I even went to the Brittax site and found a local retailer based just 20 minutes away, so going to ask if they are able to fit, others have said their a bit of a pain to fit.

Yes, I think thats the one I'm gonna get, I even went to the Brittax site and found a local retailer based just 20 minutes away, so going to ask if they are able to fit, others have said their a bit of a pain to fit.
Yep they are but they get far easier forward facing and easier again once they don't need the harness. If you plan on moving it from car to car/van a lot, you might find it too much but if it's likely to stay put, I'd go for it. Looks like they've improved them since we got ours which will probably help installation.

Just spoke to the mrs and I think we may struggle to get one that is right for both cars, we have an ISOFIX in her car so she wants one that does both... :mad:

A base in the seats, or just a base that makes its multipurpose (ISOFIX and non ISOFOX)?

How far away from Peterborough are you? We found Kiddicare to be a very good place to visit for advice on such matters - you probably won't find a better selection to look at under one roof in the UK.

Back