Can anyone identify this bike rack?

Shurze

I’m after a bike rack for my T6 but don’t particularly want to remove the spoiler.. at first I thought my only option might be to fit a tow bar until I saw this picture of exactly what I’m after when scrolling Westdubs instagram.. does anyone know which bike rack this is or have any recommendations to get around the spoiler/barn door clash?

Thanks in advance…

4B2A87E9-015B-4BE6-BF91-7C9C0CB59CC6.jpeg

C241E8E3-90E1-425E-AB9F-A79D2416B9AD.jpeg

Looks like a Fiamma 2bike, barn door rack.

But in full black instead of aluminium and red plastic bits.?

I had one very similar on our T5.1

Maybe like....

Screenshot_20220328-195832_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220328-195827_Chrome.jpg

Maybe like....

View attachment 150995View attachment 150996
Thanks Dellmassive, I did see this and couldn’t tell if the top bars fixed over the top of the door or above the rear window area like in the picture I posted. I was under the impression the Fiamma rack hooked all the way over the top of the door meaning the rear spoiler had to be removed?

They may have modified the top bracket to get around the spoiler issue.?

And painted it black.?

I'm trying to remember what we done on ours....

I think we had a slot cut in the bottom edge of the spoiler to allow the top brackets to hook over the upper door leaf.

Without that top fixing the bike rack would just fall off the back of the van......the bumper takes the weight.... But the top two brackets keep it in place.

Perhaps that’s the best solution, I could fit the bike rack and then try to notch the spoiler to fit back over the top brackets..

It looked like they bolted the bike rack through the barn door on the picture above and wondered if it was a stand alone model.

Maybe a removable tow bar will be easier after all!

Appreciate the help

Funnily enough,

That's why I'm fitting a detachable tobar myself...on th T6.

Well, one of the reasons.

It's a factory rear spoiler and I can't be bothered messing with it.

So I'll do the towbar, then look at the bike carrier options.

Late to the party, but yes its a fiamma.
The upper mounts have been modified, with the feet secured by bolting direct through the door.

J3AAYs solution posted above looks much better suited! Hadn't seen that before.

Back