Campingaz Party Grill 400cv.....

DOUG WARD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
is any one using one are there any good ...
on my last travels I saw a few people using them and when I’m in my local shop I keep looking at them and thinking is it worth it to get one ,,

Yep I bought one - very impressed mainly because it fits under the passenger seat- all a new concept to me filling it up with water but helps keep it clean and cool.

So when on a beach it’s almost instantly cool to put back in bag and back under seat - never cleaned a bbq so much but it’s not difficult and I think it’s work looking after.

Cooks well on a low heat to just keep food ticking over.

Do I sound like I work for CG? I don’t ha.

@James1000

Do you have a double front passenger seat we’re it fits

Also once you fit the gas canister does it have to stay attached, or can it be removed with out loosing the gas

Are the canisters easy to get hold off, are they expensive to by

Regards
Andy :grin bounce:

@James1000

Do you have a double front passenger seat we’re it fits

Also once you fit the gas canister does it have to stay attached, or can it be removed with out loosing the gas

Are the canisters easy to get hold off, are they expensive to by

Regards
Andy :grin bounce:

Hi

Yes I have a double seat and it fits in half of it.

Yes the cannister comes off and fits in the bag, you can get two sizes, i think £4 and £7 - I get the bigger one and always carry a spare.

Haven’t struggled - most camping shops prob have them

Says unavailable - says 400 but not 400cv unsure if there’s a difference?

Looks like the 400 has a connection for a hose i.e. runs off a bigger gas canister.
The 400CV appears to use clip in smaller containers i.e. more convenient ?

Pete

We bought the 400cv from Costco back in the summer, it is compact and so easy to use and keep clean. Also so versitile as a gas bbq, simple stove for heating a kettle etc, comes with a pan which double up as a lid.

We bought the 400cv from Costco back in the summer, it is compact and so easy to use and keep clean. Also so versitile as a gas bbq, simple stove for heating a kettle etc, comes with a pan which double up as a lid.

ditto exactly

I had an issue with the screws on handles working lose and going missing but replaced fit stainless

Back