Camping Around Falkirk

wilson

VCDS User still 'rockin' out
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for sites, laybys or general areas to stay around Falkirk/Grangemouth? I have a project to deliver up there and plan to use the van as a base

There is a car park just before the entrance to the Kelpies but costs £5 a night a security guard does come around about 10pm to check you’ve paid. Lots of vans when I stayed there last week.

That's ideal thanks - where do you pay? is there a ticket machine?

You can pay at the entrance to the main carpark they will give you a paper with the date on it its manned till 10pm, If you want to walk up the the statues it will cost you another £5 to park in the main carpark so will be cheaper to park up and walk, I think the security guard will take payment as well

You can pay at the entrance to the main carpark they will give you a paper with the date on it its manned till 10pm, If you want to walk up the the statues it will cost you another £5 to park in the main carpark so will be cheaper to park up and walk, I think the security guard will take payment as well
The security guard isn’t some random bloke with a High Viz jacket on, is he ? ;)

Tks - I'll check with the Helix Visitor Centre tomorrow

Back